Friday, December 3, 2010

what i did last night

i'm starting a journal! here's what i did last night.

i'm doing my math right now. but i'm also doing something else. i heard a crackiling noise, and my mom said, "i got grease on my hands, that's why i said ow." something like that. mom drained the hamburger. she got out the sloppy joe sauce, then poured it on the hamburger. "wow, that's a lot of sloppy joe sauce!" i said to her. (she poured two cans of it) i got out my bowl and i got my helping. when i was just about to eat my third helping, my mom told me to save it for my dad, so i waited. then i ate it. still, andrew and isaiah hasn't eaten, so i waited again. charles drummed his hands on the table. my dad gave our dog, paige, a bowl of leftover sloppy joes. i am about to do my math while my mom is going to her workout, curves. i finished at 7:17 PM. after i did math, i decided to go to google.com and search for "sonic mega collection plus how to unlock games", and unlock flicky, and the ooze. then i got off the computer and pet our cat, patches. later, i decided to draw with my dad and sophie. me and my dad both drew a street. mine had buildings like: "market basket", "stop & shop", "wal * mart", "Mcdonald's", "burger king", and "wendy's". dad's had imagitive buildings like: "chrisian's cool creations!", and "sophie's beautiful dress store". sophie's was diffrent, she drew some houses. then, it was time for storytime, so i changed my clothes and my mom read it. it was called "the matchlock gun". after that, jumping around, i accidently turned the light off while isaiah and andrew were playing "rock band". then i went to play storybook weaver. Then I brushed my teeth and played Didj in bed, then went to sleep.

No comments: