Saturday, January 1, 2011

the 25 days of christmas!

we had a great christmas time!

first, was the decorations. we put up christmas lights, a christmas carolers house, and a whole town!


next was the christmas tree. my brothers andrew and isaiah went to wal * mart, but there were no more trees. so andrew went to this place where he passes to work. an emloyee had one last tree, but he said, "it's yours." so andrew looked how much money it was for, but the employee said it was free. what a nice man!








on christmas day...




My dad woke me up. He said, "guess what today is?" and I said, "Christmas!" A few minutes later, my mom and dad showed me boots that they got. They were the warm kind. Later, my mom told me to wake up my brothers, but I didn't. I just went downstairs. But my mom woke them up instead. When it was time to open up our stockings I got a beef stick, an ice age 3 watch, a mad libs book, a combos snack bag, a goldfish snack bag, a fruit snacks bag, some play dough, and a wipe off marker! The gifts that I opened were: a mini roboraptor, headphones, an mp3 player, a cd player (which both me and Sophie got), Dispicable Me (what the whole family got), a Webkinz Chimpanzee I named Monk, and a Lego Star Wars Seperatist shuttle! I was so glad of my gifts! Later, I started buidling my Lego Star Wars slave one that I got from my grandparents on Christmas Eve. I also ate my combos, goldfish and fruit snacks.







hope you enjoyed the post!


No comments: