Saturday, April 16, 2011

what i did ysterday 04 15 11

i got out of bed and put on a shirt. then i went out of the room and watched dad play "skate 2". when he was done, i watched andrew download an add-on for Mirror's Edge. I wanted to play video games, so I asked my mom what was first in school and she said math. I joined in a play fight with Charles and Dad, then i had to do it. it was unfinished, so i went right to work at 10:58. i stopped at a confuzing question at 11:34. i read my day by day Bible, some proverbs. soon, i ate some cheese-its and talked about the rhyming Bible. then my dad told me, "we're gonna go outside in that many minutes." (11) so i waited. we had a lot of fun outside. we swung, slid, and broke rocks! when we got inside, i played "your shape fitness evolved". it was fun. then i ate chips. then i used the computer. later, i played kinect adventures. that was fun too. later, i went out again. back inside, i used the computer again and played project 64, donky kong. my mom said that dinner was ready. and it was sloppy joes again! then i continued playing. after, i wrote a project called "GSV YOFV'H XOFVS GIVHFI SFMG". then i played chrades for kids, then installed sonic R, but it didn't work. then my dad and mom parachuted me and sophie. then i played ds, zelda a link to the past, then went to sleep.

No comments: