Monday, June 4, 2012

This week's journal

If you were expecting me to write this early in the morning, you'd be reading this the day after.

Wensday, May 30th, 2012: Volleyball

I got out of bed sometime near 10:00. Mom was taking a shower. I asked Isaiah: "Can you please turn on the downstairs computer? I wanna watch the Clone Wars episode that is on there!" Andrew said, "Did mom let you?" Later, I was looking for the Clone Wars movie disc. Finally I found it. Andrew was watching a silly Rhett & Link video. (see picture below) He showed Isaiah it. Soon, I looked at the eHarmony Video Bio Remix by Schomyoho (see last post), and Andrew left. I did my Calculadders. Then I went to making a movie. Then I went to sorting things from a big box. Mom was watching The Biggest Loser (post coming soon!) on Netflix.I ate dinner, which was taco meat. Then I went to Volleyball at the church. It was fun! but I broke my glasses during the game. Then I went in the shower, then I played DS in bed, then went to sleep.
Thursday, May 31th, 2012: Happy Birthday

I got out of bed and realized... IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! DUDE!!!!!!! Then I played Minecraft. I ate breakfast, which was pancakes (since it was my birthday). I got on the computer to look at LEGO Star Wars Commercials (post coming soon!), and editied my blog (a new label, and new links). I left to get 4 things: To get my glasses fixed, clothes, ice cream cake, and lunch at Mcdonalds. It was AWESOME!!!!!! Mom was leaving, and I watched parts of The Clone Wars. When she got back, my LEGOs were messed up! I put them back together, and here's a prayer that Jesus Christ answered: I FOUND MY LEGO MINIFIGURE OF R2-D2 THAT I LOST SINCE LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a miracle! Mom was watching The Biggest Loser. I played Project 64, emulating Super Smash Bros, having fun with a glitch (see picture below) . Soon after, I looked at birthday memories. Then I went to my birthday trip with Grammy. I had dinner at Grand Buffet, and I bought 4 LEGO sets at Wal Mart! It was AWESOME!!!!!!! I built one of my sets. Charles and his fiancee came over (he moved out recently), and we ate the ice cream cake, I showed him a couple of videos, and we built the biggest set. After they left, I continued 'till it was finished, put it on display, took a shower, built the other LEGO sets, then went to sleep.

Friday, June 1st, 2012: Going Fishing

 I woke up. I decided to make a movie with my LEGO sets, but I had to water the plants. I did some of the movie, and ate hot dogs for lunch. I did a LOT of Time4Learning, and then I did most of the movie. We were going fishing, and I caught an instant sunfish! we went shopping, and when I got home, I filmed the last part. I ate tater tots for dinner, and we made some music. I took a shower, watched something that Andrew and Isaiah were watching. Then I went to sleep.

I didn't do the weekend because I was too busy editing the LEGO movie.

No comments: