Monday, February 25, 2013

Journal Entry 02/24/13

I was going to write a journal a couple days ago, but I kept PUTTING IT OFF!!!!! This time I wrote a note and I am doing the journal now.       

The alarm woke me up at 6:00. I got out of my room to see Dad watching Derren Brown: Inside Your Mind, a British show about mind tricks (sorta like "These are not the droids you are looking for." from Star Wars: A New Hope.) One part of it was where this guy was put in a fake photo booth, where he was hypnotized by flashing lights and fell asleep. The people brought the guy to Morocco, where he woke up, very confused. (Dad skipped the scary parts) Mom woke up, and I told her all about it. I asked her to use the computer, but she said no. I decided to make a list of things to do, and here it is:

  • 8:00 AM: Play Game with Mom
  • 11:30 AM: Cook Lunch
  • 11:45 AM: Play Paper Mario on Project 64
  • 3:00 PM: Practice Everyone Makes Mistakes with Andrew
  • 6:00 PM: Watch Arthur on Netflix
I found my note, saying that I had to do this journal, so I asked Mom to use the computer to do journaling, and she said yes, so I wrote. While I wrote, Dad gave me a quiz on the 5 (Dad was corrected; actually 7) continents in the world. That's when I learned that there's no land on the North Pole! I was shocked, and I said, "So Santa Claus' workshop is on a cruise ship of ice!" (LOL!) I wrote up to Here{} After that, I danced to some very cool video game music. Mom told me there was some saltine crackers, so I ate some. Then Mom and Isaiah watched the show that we watched this morning. I started lunch, which was French Fries, and watched a couple of parts with them. At the near end, Hulu said "Which ad experience would you like?" LOL! At 11:38, I played a THX logo, because there is an old movie called THX 1138! LOL again! We had lunch, and I played Paper Mario on my N64 emulator. Mom told us to get ready for Charles coming here. I had my own idea. I could make my own nostalgic playlist on Grooveshark! It didn't work (as it kept having issues with the computer) but we had fun! We played Fuzion Frenzy, we ate ice cream, we watched Red Dwarf and Comedy Bang! Bang! on Netflix, we played the Noun Game, and then Charles and the family started watching The Matrix. It was an adultish movie, so me and Sophie watched Arthur. It was time for bed, no shower, and I went to sleep.

During the night, I woke up to see my door open at 4:00 in the morning. I went back to sleep.

No comments: