Monday, February 4, 2013

Journal Entry 2/4/13

Today I will try not to include Youtube videos on this post. Instead, I'm putting links.


I woke up by my 6:00 alarm. I came out to see Dad playing Minecraft and watching Red Dwarf (currently paused) on Netflix for Wii. It was pretty funny, and I was cold, so I got Dad's sweater, and I played Minecraft too. We ate some pretzels. After I got bored with Minecraft, I started going on another blog, and watched his fake Messy Mondays, and then one of his Lego animations. Mom woke up, and she didn't want the computer on with its noise (My Mom's computer's fan makes this noise that doesn't sound very good), so I watched Arthur on Netflix for Android Tablet on our Nabi. (see the Christmas post) Sophie woke up, and then I did my Morning Routine. I started this journal, and Sophie started putting the word "you" on my first sentences. ("I woke up you" "I woke up by my you" "I woke up by my 6:00 alarmyou" " ...Dad playing Minecraft you" (LOL)) I thought this was very funny, and so did Sophie. Andrew went on the computer for "one second," and then Sophie, Mom, and I had our prayer time. Andrew got off, and I wrote some more while Sophie was doing her AWANA verses. Then Mom read aloud The School Story with us, while me and Sophie drew pictures. (see pictures below (NOTE: they are scanned by me))

My Picture (Both sides)
 
 
 Sophie's Picture (she stenciled it)



I did Khan Academy for math, then I did some normal math. It took me about an hour! Then we had some hot chocolate. It was yummy. I continued watching Arthur. I stopped, but Sophie continued. After I ate chips (without asking) I went to Quizlet.com and played Space Race, a typing fast/word roots educational online game, to get ready for the educational game, Rummy Roots. We played, and I won! I scanned the pictures that me and Sophie drew, and then Sophie played the "Spelling Game" online, while I did grammer. She finished, and after Mom got off the phone during grammer, she told Sophie that her friend was coming over every Monday for a 1/2 'n' Hr. (because her Dad was coming for bass guitar lessons from Andrew), and Sophie was glad to hear that. I finished grammer, and I read a little on Arthur Wiki. Sophie was going to watch Arthur on Netflix for Android Tablet on our Nabi, until the internet on it stopped. She guessed that it must be caused by 2 computers running the internet. She told me to X one of the Internet Explorer programs on the Kitchen Computer, so I typed this part (with Sophie constantly telling me to type faster) and shut it off. We ate dinner, which was pasta, soon after that. I read some more Arthur Wiki, and I was bored, so I asked Mom if we could play a game. Mom said "Yes" and we decided to play Boggle, so we did. Sophie's friend came over during the game of Boggle. After Boggle, me, Sophie and her friend played Chrades. The game stopped when her Dad told her it was time to go. I was carried away reading a post on Arthur Wiki. Later, I got bored, and then surfed the web. Then I finished this post, took a shower, and then went to sleep.

No comments: