Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up, another rip-off of my Mom's blog

Just so you know, I deleted my other rip-offs of my Mom's blog, because they're for women. I added web links in case you have no idea what they are. Enjoy. :)



MY weekly wrap-up is this:

SCHOOL SUBJECTS:
Reading: See BOOKS READ
Math: Life of Fred: Fractions
Building Thinking Skills
Launguage Arts: Time 4 Learning website ("Lego Ergo Sum," "The Old Time Word Show," and "Word Herd (quiz)" fun)
 IEW: my essay on cats
Bible: See BOOKS READ, Window on the World (read aloud by Mom)
Science: One Small Square Seashore (read aloud by Mom)

BOOKS READ:
Childhood of Famous Amaricans: Walt Disney by Marie Hammontree (for school)
Garfield Minus Garfield by Jim Davis
Garfield Takes the Cake by Jim Davis
Garfield Spills the Beans by Jim Davis
Garfield Fat Cat 3-Pack Vol #6 by Jim Davis
Hands-on Bible NLT
The Message//REMIX Bible by Eugene H. Peterson

VIDEO GAMES PLAYED:
Super Smash Bros. Melee (Gamecube)
Sonic CD (Xbox 360 Arcade)
Super Mario 64 (N64 Emulator (Project 64))
Kinect Star Wars Demo (Xbox 360 Kinect)

FIELD TRIPS:
The Library
Corn Maze
Wildlife Encounters

No comments: