Saturday, September 15, 2012

Journal Entry 09 14 12

I woke up at 7:30. The day before, we had gone to a beach far away from my town, and we spent the day burrying feet, getting caught in tidal waves, making sand sculptures, playing at the arcades right next door, and eating dinner from a resteraunt. That was such a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
day. I started my Morning Routine. when I finished, I wrote up to here. {} Then I took a shower. Then I started playing the Japan Only game Densetsu no Stafy (that could mean problably The Adventure of Starfy). 
 Then me and Sophie started drawing pictures of Zelda, and cats. Mom read to us. We left for the playground. We had fun. When we came back, It came. The game I had been saving up for...------SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isaiah hooked up the Wii and I started playing it. That night, I brought the game downstairs because Mom was watching a movie with the family. I had played it 'till midnight, when Mom grounded me. Then I set my alarm and went to sleep.

No comments: