Sunday, October 13, 2013

Journal Entry 10/12/13: The Birthday Party

Today, I tried waking up at 6:00, but my glasses were on my DS, so I woke up at 8:23. I got up and listened to today’s Adventure in Odyssey (Life Expectancy, Part 3) and Sophie listened to it afterwards. I came up and ate a ramen soup.

 I turned on the computer with Mom’s permission to start this journal. Mom said it was Isaiah’s fiancée’s sister’s birthday party today! And Andrew’s birthday is tomorrow! It was cloudy, leaves were falling... and I wasn’t really sure about going to the birthday party. It’s a girl’s party... but I don’t want to turn down an invitation. I might have fun, I was at another girl’s party and I had fun...So I am gonna go. I showed Mom my journal so far, and we talked about humor. Then, I used the Dell computer and played Mario 64 on an emulator.


Then I wrote a blog post (My School Journal!) and afterwards I ate hot dogs and watched an Adventures in Odyssey video (Star Quest) on TV.

 Then, I used the Dell computer for a while. I unloaded the dishwasher 


and then took a shower. Then I used the computer for another while. Dad made some juice. We were going to leave in 20 minutes. Sophie cleaned up, I changed my clothes, and we left. We had fun, I ate a lot of Goldfish crakers, and we ate some cake and ice cream, and there was lots of other things.

 We came home, I ate some sloppy joes for dinner, and used the computer for a while. Then, we all watched The Princess Bride, then I went to bed.     

No comments: