Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Newest Adventures in Odyssey Album!

This post was meant for yesterday, but I kept procrastinating.

I saved up $5 for this new album, and it just came in the mail yesterday! Well, it's not exactly new. It's from 1994, and I found it on Amazon for $1.00 (plus $3.99 shipping) and it was used, and in "very good" condition. The seller was right! It barely had any scratches, except when you listen to the opening theme, it skips a little, unless you put it in the computer! Enough of the technical talk! Let's talk about the details! This album, Joy to the World, is a special collector's item for your AIO collection because the episode included is what you won't find in any other album! It's called Christmas Around the World, Parts 1 and 2! Possibly the reason why it was unreleased is because it's mostly a lot of Christmas songs. The only drawback is that it's all in one track, making it hard to skip to the part you're on. I decided I would put it away until Christmastime. This is a pretty good album!

1 comment:

Will L said...

Lucky! I wish I had that.