Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lots of field trips this week!

We had a lot of field trips this week! Here's the first one.

Bowling

My turn in bowling
Scoring in bowling!
Playing Nascar Pinball
Playing Puzzle Bobble with Sophie




Earlier this week, we went bowling. Me, mom, and Sophie went to Lefty's Lanes. We put up bumpers (but we won't next time; I want it to be more challenging), and we had lots of fun. Mom won with 70 points! Sophie was close. Afterwards, me and Sophie went to the arcade there where I spent 50 cents on a Nascar Pinball machine, and spent 50 cents on Puzzle Bobble, where Sophie joined in. That was fun, but my grandparents and my cousins will bring us to the bowling alley again sometime!

Homeschool Group

On Tuesday, we went to the library for this homeschool group thing.  We went outside and played Man Hunt, which is Hide and Seek-Tag. We had lots of fun! We talked about things, and stuff. We go to this every Tuesday!

The Playground

Next to a tree
Sliding the big blue tube slide!
In a tree
On the spinning thingy
Yesterday we went to the Keyes Field playground. My favorite part is a big blue tube slide I loved since I was five years old. There's also a spinning thing that goes really fast, and makes you dizzy after a while. I thought it was a good place to play Spindaze, but Sophie didn't think so. We had lots of fun, and I climbed a tree! That was a fun day.



No comments: