Monday, February 28, 2011

(sorry, i'm 2 days late) what i did yesterday 02/25/11

I got out of bed at 8:05. I pet Patches. Then mom told me to do my morning routine, so I ate breakfast. Then I put on my clothes. Then I did a magic trick. It looked like I bit the coin. So I thought I could journal that day, but the computer wasn't working. I talked to Andrew about making tricks, then playing it in backwards while I was brushing teeth. Andrew left. Then I washed my hands. Then I made my bed and read bible. It was about when God chose Saul to be king of Israel. then i did my math, about geometry. the snowstorm was big, so i talked to andrew about making "jedi in snow". later sophie wanted to look for the horton hears a who DVD. that mission was acomplished. hours after that, i watched the rhett & link hilarious video. (post coming soon!) then i cooked rice pilof. after i ate, i did my reading, clara barton. i read about when her father told the story of emmalane. later, i did my word roots, about that i had to find the right spelling of words. even later, i listened to history, about benjamin franklin. then i played an X-box demo. (lego star wars III: the clone wars) then my mom left for a play, so i went downstairs. we had lots of fun! we ate dinner, ran back and fourth, and watched horton hears a who! then when my mom was here, i needed to go to bed. so i played ds, worms open warfare 2, then went to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Christian - You are very good at writing. Maybe someday you will write a book and be an author! I am very proud of all my grandsons. I especially like the picture of you on the beginning page of your blog. My e-mail address is: wiskid52_10@msn.com. Maybe someday you can write me a message. Love, your grandma Betty Cass.

Christian said...

thank you, grandma, for saying that. speaking of that, i already wrote some books!