Saturday, February 12, 2011

what i did yesterday 02/11/11

i was still sleeping, when i heard sophie watching "3-2-1 penguins! the doom funnel rescue!". i got out, and pet patches (one of our cats). when i came to the computer to journal this part, i asked my mom, "can you type the password, please?" but the computer wasn't working, but finaly it did. after a couple things, i did my math, where i learned about division (i got distracted somtimes). and i got 4 problems wrong. my mom left somewhere. sophie was playing "letters on the loose" on her leapster 2. then i ate early lunch (at 10:11), and i started typing random codes. (ñÑ{ôōʎϛฃLJŸƃĂ͔κʎ˱ɧιʒςöȞᭉLjÉæºθ͞¡) then i did my silent reading, mr. rogers, about how he spent his life in one of the wars. later, i did my building thinking skills, where you have to find the perfect look of the folded versions of papers. then i looked for my word roots, but we couldn't find it... until we looked bin the shelf! so i did it. it was where i had to rearrange the meanings of "-clud-" and "-herbi-", and i drank hot choco. later, i ate spagetti. then i did my bible, the part where God told joshua to destroy the walls of jericho by marching and blasting horns. then i did my aesop's fable, about the fox and the grapes, a story where a fox finds grapes on a vine, and tries and tries to get them, but refers them sour. after that, i played project 64, emulating a bug's life, and paper mario. when i played smash bros, my dad played, too! then my grandparents watched me. me and sophie had a blast! we watched dispicable me and half of muzzy (in gondoland), spun in a chair, and played video games (leapster 2 and DS)! when my brothers and parents were back, i went to sleep.

No comments: