Saturday, February 5, 2011

what i did yesterday 01/04/11

the alarm woke me up early at 7:30. i decided to read mr. rogers. i read about how he wanted to take on a job with bricks. then i did my word roots, which i had to rearrange the meanings of the words of "-nov-" and "-voc-", and i ate apple sauce. then i did my B.T.S., which was where you find the perfect look of unfolded and folded. then i did my math, which was the lesson where you learn about thousandths in the decimals.
(see picture below)




my mom left for zumba while i did it. then i did my bible, which was about when moses was traveling to the promise land, and the miracles God had done. then i ate pepperoni. then i did my copywriting, about ben franklin. then i played project 64, emulating kirby 64, boss battles.
(see picture below)

While I was playing it, my mom told me that we were going to leave to Best Buy. so I went. isaiah got a "red" band alblum, and i got some "baby cry tears" candies. they're so sour! when we got back home, i continued playing. then i downloaded "lego racers" rom, but it didn't work. and isaiah got on the compter. so my mom read our history. that night i ate tater tots. when i finished playing mario party, i played mario 64. then i came through a glitch. i opened the second bowser door, but mario kept on giving stars! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (see picture below) i looked for the camera to film it, but i couldn't find it. to stop the infinite star giving, i played smash bros. at the end, it was almost time to go to bed. so i played DS, mario 64 ds. then i played it in bed, then went to sleep.

No comments: