Saturday, February 19, 2011

valentines day!

i had a great valentines day! here's what happend that day...

i was still in bed. i still was having a strange dream. mom woke me up, and gave me a valentines card. it was from my dad. i liked it! i was in bed for so long, that i decided to get up. i told sophie that we were going to play with dollies, but my mom said we were leaving. so i came too! we got lots of food! i helped put in the groceries. when it was done, i ate a cupcake. then i asked my mom, "can i please have a pop tart?" and she gave me a half. when she was leaving again, i ate chips and salsa. ("i lost the game") later, i read "adventures in oddesy: the official guide". after a couple of things, i did my bible, about judges and idol worship. then i made a valentines card! dad liked it! then sophie made a card for mom. then i did my word roots, where i had to rearrange the meanings of "-son-" and "-tort-". (i also ate rice pelof) then i did my s. r., which was mr. rogers. i read about how he started making mr. rogers' neighborhood. then i watched one of his episodes on youtube. later, i ate dinner, tacos. then i did my math, more about division. when my mom got back, (she left) she gave me (and sophie) some heart chocolates. after surfing on the internet, i worked on my adventures in odyssey project. while i was working on it, sophie asked dad if she could watch shaun the sheep (post coming soon!) on netflix. so she and i watched it. but there was a hailstorm. after, i continued making my project, but my mom said that i needed to go to bed, so i listened to AIO, then i went to sleep.

No comments: