Monday, September 3, 2012

Journal Entry 09/01/12

I got up by the alarm at 6:00. I had dreamed of playing Super Smash Bros. Melee. Without Mom knowing it, I started playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl (She might have grounded me if she did know.) when Mom woke up, she went on her computer. Here's our conversation:




ME:"You haven't finished your morning routine yet--- Oh wait! you're the parent."



MOM:"I just woke up. I use the computer to do my morning routine. I use it for Flylady, where we WORK! But you're right, I'm the parent."



She went on her blog, so I looked at Mom's blog post, Our Day. That post is Unfinished Journal 5 from her point of view. Then I thought of journaling, so I started writing up to Here.{} Then I went on my blog to edit my profile. Then I continued playing Brawl. Much later, I ate Coffee Cake for lunch. Mom told me to stop playing, so I looked at some old pictures. Then I tried out Sonic R on the computer, and it worked!
                    Later, I got hungry. I played Fire Emblem. Then Mom left to the store. When she came home, We had lots of food in the cupboards! We went to the Fat Daddy's Resturaunt for Andrew's band. when we got home, I took my shower, set my alarm, then went to sleep.

No comments: