Thursday, September 6, 2012

Journal Entry 09/05/12

Maybe I should change my 6:00 alarm. I GOT up at 8:00 and Mom left for Charles' new home. I played Kirby's Epic Yarn for the Wii, then did my morning routine.I played Brawl for a bit, then Finished watching The Lion King. While I watched VeggieTales, I put last post on my blog. When Mom came home, we left to ???? ??????? ? ??? ???. (Shhhhhhh! It's a secret!) I brought my Game Boy Advance with the same cartrige mentioned in last post. when we got home, we watched Ice Age. Mom left again. When she came back, Sophie went on VeggieTales.com. I read Bambi, played GBA, same game, reset my alarm to 6:30, then went to sleep.

I won't write tomorrow's jornal, because am too busy today. Instead, it will be in the Unfinished Journal Archives.

No comments: