Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Journal Entry 09/04/12

Before this journal, I will show you an Unfinished Journal.

The alarm woke me up at 6:00. I got on the couch and slept until 8:00. I ate breakfast and got on the computer to publish last post. Then I did my Morning Routine. Sophie was crying that she couldn't take a bath right away.Then I finished my Morning Routine.Andrew woke up. That day was Monday, the day where we all work. (which frusturated me, since, like most boys, I hated work and wanted more fun.) I got an Idea for a new post, but dropped it.

And Now, Our Feature Presantation!!!!

I woke up by the alarm at 6:00. I wanted to stay in bed, so I went to sleep for 2 more hours. Sophie made some awesome drawings! Mom left to drop Andrew off, and look at Charles' new house. (He's a married man now.) when she got home I wrote up to here. {} Then I used Storybook Weaver. I started doing my school. Then Sophie got on Storybook Weaver. I did my Time 4 Learning while Soph wrote (Just a minute, when I accedently wrote wrothe I laughed histerically with Sophie) her silly story. Then I made one. (see picture below)

We went to the library, but I didn't get anything, but everyone else who went there got something. When we got home, I finished my silly story.Later we started watching The Lion King. I took my shower, Played GBA (Zelda, A Link To The Past/Four Swords Combo Pack Cartrige) in bed, set my alarm, then went to sleep.

No comments: