Friday, December 28, 2012

My new Youtube blog!

I am working on a new blog where I put my Youtube videos I posted on it. Since the age limit says you have to be 13, I'm going to start posting in June 2013.


Here's some ideas for a name:
  • Youtube and Me
  • SonicNerdyGuy's* Youtube Videos
  • My Youtube Videos
  • Good Morning Gamers* and Other Stuff
  • A Nerd for Youtube
  • Glitches,* Legos and Youtube
  • Mr. Youtubo*
__________________________________________________________________________________
*SonicNerdyGuy is my username I want to use
**Good Morning Gamers is something I planned that would talk about games and all that stuff. It's a parody of Good Mythical Morning by Rhett and Link.
***I want to post videos about glitches in old games.
****Mr. Youtubo is a parody of the song Mr. Roboto
__________________________________________________________________________________

Comment what you think I should use.

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I vote for SonicNerdyGuy's youtube videos

Isaiah Cass said...

I say go for Good Morning Gamers. It's really catchy and it would grab people's attention