Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Final Chapter: Christmas!

Although this post is marked a journal, this is not a journal at all. this is a post with lots of pictures.


Welcome! It was an awesome Christmas! It was Jesus Christ's 2012 human birthday! I got a cool Lego set, a Snow-Brick Maker, a Nabi (Sophie is holding it) (for me, Sophie and Isaiah) which is really a kid-proof Android Tablet with apps already in there, a 1 Player 20 Questions thingy, and an MP3 Player, which I gave to Sophie because I already got it 2 days ago.


Sophie got 3 Webkinz pets.

 and an Indian robe
 We made a cake
We had fun playing The Office DVD Game and the "noun game" that night. I hoped you liked that post.
 
 
 
 
 
Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
 
 
 
On the 12th day of Christmas,
These things happened to me
Christmas came
 

 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

Isaiah Cass said...

That was a ton of fun! I like your 12 things of Christmas