Friday, December 14, 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Chapter 1: Animal Club

Welcome to The 12 Days of Christmas! Just to let you know, I will be putting LOTS and LOTS of Youtube videos and web links to show you what I was watching, playing, etc. because that you might not know what they are.

I slept in. Today was Sophie's seal presentation. (Let me rephrase that: Sophie is making a report on the beach seal for the Animal Club) Mom and Sophie were printing out pictures and putting them on a trifold. My Dad's computer (the "computer" that I was talking about in the last few journals) had bluescreened again yesterday, and it was damaged. We've used it so much, and it had something that I needed for Sunday. It was the plans for my Chistmas party. I had woked hard on it TWICE! I cried over it. after that, I decided to use Sophie's educational Leapster 2. I put the Sonic X cartride in and played it. (Even though it's a little kiddy device, I like to use it.) (see video below)


Finally the computer had booted up, and later, people started using it. I decided to go for 1 split second to jump drive my plan to my Mom's computer, which I used to journal this. Mom and Sophie were getting ready to leave, and I had to go too. I went. I brought my camera, and my GBA, with LarryBoy and the Bad Apple game inserted. We went to Animal Club, and Sophie presented her seal report and trifold. I met my friends and we had fun. Sophie's friend gave her a stuffed seal. When we got home, I read Bible and science and then played Super Smash Bros. Brawl. (see video below)

I wanted to play Sonic Heroes, but Isaiah told me that I can play tommorow. I worked on my Christmas party plan. I had one single thing left. Mom, Sophie and I watched an episode of How It's Made and we learned about CDs, cheese, nylon, and eridecent lights. After that, Sophie wanted to watch Chistmas with a Capital C. I decided to work on that one last thing. I finished the page and printed it. I listened to the Elf soundtrack I got for Christmas a couple years ago. I drew pictures about the songs. After that, I took a shower, played my GBA in bed, then went to sleep.



On the first day of Christmas,
This thing happened to me
We went to Animal Club and presented seals

No comments: