Thursday, December 20, 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Chapter 7

I woke up at 6:45. My alarm clock wasn't set to the right time. I didn't even bother to turn on the alarm! (see near end of last post, before the song verse) I got up and started watching Youtube videos on the Wii. After a while, (and Mom waking up) I decided to use the internet on the Wii and go to Sonic Retro. Sophie woke up, and I started playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Mom told me to stop, so I started this journal. during that, (since I am writing this on a computer) I decided to put The Wizard on our Netflix queue. (Not to be confused with The Wizard of Oz) (see trailer below)


The reason why I chose it is because a Youtube video series that talks about the history of Nintenendo showed clips of The Wizard showing Super Mario Bros. 3, and I'd thought I'd like to see that movie. Mom told me to do my Morning Routine, so I did. After drying the dishes, I played a lot of games. Mom told me to stop playing for the rest of the day because of that. She told me to go do something constructive. I decided to play some games (not video, it's board, card, etc.) with Sophie. I ended up playing Chess with her. I can't remember much, so this is VERY shortened. Andrew left on Sonic Generations on the Xbox, so I snuck (and paused and turned off the TV when  people came) the game, and Mom caught me. "I'll think about your punishment" she said. Dad and the family were watching the Tintin movie and I decided to journal this. I also did something on my other blog, Sonic's Awesomeness. We watched a documentary about Monopoly. We almost played Monopoly, but it was getting near bedtime. I took a shower, watched a movie that Andrew, Isaiah, and Dad were watching, and then went to sleep.

Guess what? Only 5 days 'till Christmas!


On the seventh day of Christmas,
These things happened to me
I played Chess with Sophie



No comments: