Saturday, December 22, 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Chapter 9: Early Christmas with Charles and Jenna

I woke up by my DS alarm at 6:00. I came out to see Dad and Sophie watching a movie on Netflix for Wii. I watched it, but when it was getting boring, we switched movies to a different one. After the internet stopped working on Netflix, I decided to watch Youtube for Wii. I watched some Freddiew videos. After that, I watched a cool Sonic the Hedgehog video. (that video is at sonicawesome.blogspot.com) Mom told me to stop, and later, Charles and his wife, Jenna (my brother and sister-in-law) came over! They brought pancake mix. I had some eggnog, we played some games, and open presents of course. (see pictures below) (Sophie is on the way left, Andrew is next to her, I am the one standing up with the cool toy, and Charles is on the right sitting down. In other words: From left: Sophie, Andew, me, and Charles)

What I am holding up is...
We had so much fun with Doodle Tales, and the "noun game" and we had so much fun. So after that, we watched a movie. Since it was an adulty movie called The Source Codes, Mom told me that me and Sophie should watch a movie in Sophie's room on Mom's computer, and we decided to take turns. It's a brother/sister annoyment when Sophie insists that she should pick first. We went on Netflix and she asked me, "What do you wanna watch?" I could not pick immediately, and she asked, "If you were picking, what would you pick?" It was hard to choose right away. I got on the computer and when I scrolled down to New Releases, I found You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. I wanted to see that movie for a year. (not really. I had been really into Charlie Brown once, and I haven't seen a clip of the movie I wanted to watch in a year.) The only two problems were, that Mom told me to watch a half-an-hour movie each pick, and at times, the internet would get real slow. I decided to watch the DVD that we got from the library, (and mentioned earlier in the series) but Sophie wanted to watch The Garfield Show, something I totally didn't want to watch. She ended up watching it, and when she was done the half-hour episode, I put in Cars 2. She went out of the room, and I watched a commentary during the movie. It was very intresting! It was brought into my room, and when I was done, I came out and finished my journal while Dad, Andrew, and Isaiah were watching silly Saturday Night Live episodes on Netflix for Xbox 360. So, as always, I set my DS alarm, then I went to sleep.
 
On the nineth day of Christmas,
These things happened to me
We had fun with Charles and Jenna
 

1 comment:

Tracey said...

That was fun playing all those games!
-mom

Christian got me an amazing new guitar for Christmas! Thank you!
-Dad