Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Chapter 5: The Christmas Tree

I had this dream that we ate some of the candy canes that we bought yesterday (those candy canes were supposed to go on the Christmas tree) I slept in. I woke up to find the DS! I haven't found it for almost a YEAR! I went out and started my journal, while Andrew started playing Mario Galaxy. After he played, I started playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Later, we left to ????????. (Shhhhh! it's a secret!) When we got home, the Christmas tree was set up! (see pictures below)





 
 
So, it was decorated, and I started playing Super Smash Bros. Melee and then Brawl. I watched an intresting Youtube video on the Wii, and then everybody started watching a Rhett & Link video. I ate dinner, took a shower, played DS in bed, and then went to sleep.
 
 
 
On the Fifth day of Christmas,
These things happened to me
WE SET UP OUR CHRISTMAS TREE
 
 



No comments: