Sunday, December 16, 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas: Chapter 3: The Christmas Party

I woke up by the alarm at 6:00. I came out and started playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on the Wii. (see video below)

Andrew, Sophie and Mom woke up. (not simultaneously) I ate crackers. (I was thinking "This is not officially my breakfast.") So Andrew left to church. (today was Sunday) My Grandmother was going to drop me, Sophie, and Isaiah off to church later on. At 10:00, she did. We went to church and Market Basket. When we came home, my friend came to the party.That was the first guest who came. We had the party, (With only 3 guests) and Andrew started his. we had his, and I had fun playing Sonic Heroes and then Sonic Generations. I took a shower, and then went to sleep.


On the third day of Christmas,
These things happened to me
We had our Christmas parties
 
 


No comments: