Monday, December 17, 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Chapter 4: Only 7 Days 'till Christmas!

I woke up. "What the heck?!!?!?" I said when I saw Sophie, Mom and Dad were watching Fat Albert (on Netflix on Wii). (we do not usually watch that show) After that, I decided to watch How It's Made and learn about factory made paper, jeans, old school computers, and glass. After that, I was thinking that they should put Sonic X on Netflix. Later, when I was folding the towels, Sophie was setting up her "store" (she likes to sell small things for pennies) and to be nice, she gave me most of her money. ($2.47) Later, Mom was on Facebook, and she said "Wow! Only a week 'till Christmas!" I said that we should get a Christmas tree. Later, we went and did. When we came back, we didn't set up the tree. We put it outback for today. We watched Game On! and then a bunch of Youtube videos all night. Then I went to sleep.





On the fourth day of Christmas,
These things happened to me
We got our Christmas tree,

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I like how you put a link to the other days of Christmas!I'm glad we got our tree and it's decorated now!

Christian said...

Thank you so much! It was an idea that I had and I thought that when the number of 12DOC posts reaches 11, and you can't see the first post, that I'd put links to the earlier posts.