Sunday, December 23, 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Chapter 10: Early Christmas with Granmmie and Grandpa!

I slept in 'till 11:00. Somehow, the DS alarm didn't go off at 6:00. I came out, and no one was here, except Mom. We weren't going to church, as she told me, but the others did. I was bored.  Mom was on Facebook looking at funny, cute and cool pictures. I decided to build my Erector set I got yesterday. (see last post) Everybody was coming home. After I finished, I decided to play a mini-game (Sonic Chaos for Game Gear) on Sonic Adventure DX on the Wii. I stopped, and then (I can't remember) much later, I played some Super Smash Bros Melee, and then I wrote some of this journal. We went down to my Grandparents, (we usually call them Grammie and Grandpa) (see pictures below)
 

 
 We had Chinese food dinner with cousins of mine

 
 
 
 
 
And we had lots and LOOOOOTS of fun and I got what I wanted: AN MP3 PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I almost put a video where I was screaming for joy for it on this blog, but it wouldn't finish uploading) It was a wonderful night,and when the party was over, we were looking for a movie to watch on the Xbox. We found Arthur Christmas, and it was a good movie. We watched some Youtube videos on the Xbox overnight. We watched for a LOOOONG time. I did my bedtime stuff, then went to sleep.
 
 
 
On the 10th day of Christmas,
These things happened to me
We had fun with Grammie and Grandpa

No comments: