Monday, December 24, 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Chapter 11: Christmas Eve

This is the third time I wrote my journal after my dinner. I remember a little bit about this day. Have you ever read the short lasting 25 Days of Christmas series I wrote? I stopped at chapter 5 because of tiring issues. I hope this series lasts 'till late Christmas night, when I'll publish next post.




I woke up. Mom's computer would not work, so I could not journal the whole day. Mom left for the dollar store (to get some top secret stocking stuffings). I almost went with her because I didn't know that, and I wanted to get an eat-in-the-car size potato chip bag with my money, but Mom told me to stay because she was getting those stuffings. Well at least I had time to build my other Erector set I got for early Christmas. A while after Mom came home, our friend came. We had fun with her. That night, we watched a movie with our friend, and when it started having swears/curses, I went to my room, and (Mom's computer started working) watched Cars 2 on Mom's computer. After that I did this whole journal. as always, I took a shower, and then went to sleep.




On the 11th day of Christmas,
These things happened to me
Christmas Eve came
 


No comments: