Thursday, December 20, 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Chapter 6

I'm so sorry that these journals are getting shorter and shorter these days. I just couldn't get the time to finish it.


I woke up by my new DS alarm at 6:30. I went out and started watching Youtube videos on the Wii. I decided to play a game. I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Later, Isaiah left to the library. (he has a driving liscence now) I showed Andrew and Sophie a Youtube video. I played Mario 64 DS in my room for a while and then played Mario Galaxy. My grandfather came up, and he tried to fix the dishwasher (it was broken, which is the reason why we sometimes use my grandparents' dishwasher) and Isaiah helped. Isaiah left to meet his friend. I forgot to mention that this is School Vacation Week, and that's why I'm playing video games so much. Andrew left Isaiah's Xbox on, so I decided to play Sonic Generations on it. I can't remember much from yesterday. I usually write throughout the day, but this time, I finished it the day after. Back to the post.


               When Isaiah came home, he brought me and Andrew to AWANA. We had fun and played Gaga.When we came home, I did stuff, (I CAN'T REMEMBER!!!) and then accidently went to sleep due to staying under the covers in my bed thinking about stuff.


On the sixth day of Christmas,
These things happened to me
We went to AWANA

No comments: