Saturday, December 15, 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Chapter 2: The Dollar Store

I woke up at 7:00. I stayed in my room 'till 7:30. I came out, and suprisingly, no one was awake. I usally wake everybody up with my TV stuff at 6:00, but the alarm wasn't set. I started playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on the Wii, having fun with some glitches, including this: (see video below)
After that, Sophie woke up, and Mom did too. A friend came here, and picked up Andrew. Mom and I wanted to go to the Dollar Store and buy things for the Christmas party coming tomorrow. Sophie wanted to come, but she was coming to her friend's birthday party. She REALLY wanted to come, so Mom decided to go early. She told us to go do our Morning Routine, so we did. I listened to the Elf soundtrack and put it on for everyone. After that, she let me use the computer to do this journal. I wrote up to Here. {}

                       We put on our socks and shoes and I went down to get Sophie. She came up from the other side of the duplex. In other words, my Grandmother's house. I started the camera batteries charging so that Mom will be able to take pictures at the party. We left. I brought my GBA with 3 games. (Sonic Advance 3, LarryBoy and the Bad Apple, and Pac-Man) We went to the Dollar Store, Sophie's friend's party, a friend of Mom's and mine, and the library. I didn't know we were going to the last 2 places, so it was an unexpected handfull---I mean armfull to bring inside. I wanted to play Sonic Heroes, but Isaiah was using his Xbox. Later, he let me use it. (see video below)



                              I played 'till 5:00. Mom and Dad were going to watch a movie. They did. After that, me and Sophie watched Cars 2. (see trailer below)

We watched 2 hilarious shorts after that. (which were included in the DVD we got at the library) We prayed, I finished this journal, I took a shower, played GBA in bed, then went to sleep.


On the second day of Christmas,
These things happened to me
We went to the Dollar Store


No comments: